万家博万家博官方网站 万家博官方网站 has more than 30 years of experience analyzing institutional issues and complex economic topics in the insurance industry. Our litigation work has included disputes over coverage, pricing, sales practices, class certification issues, and claims handling and payment. We also have experience across lines of insurance, including life, health, disability, annuities, auto, homeowners, mortgage, title, workers’ compensation, and others.
Many of our projects have involved hundreds of thousands or even millions of individual insureds, requiring us to analyze electronic data involving massive numbers of policies and claims. We have also worked with some of the world’s largest reinsurance organizations on matters involving defending against bad-faith claims in multiple arbitrations.
In addition to matters involving specific types of insurance, we have provided insurance clients and outside counsel various financial analyses, including:
- Evaluation of risk and return on investment portfolios
- Evaluation of performance of insurance products and insurance-related investment products
- Valuation of insurance companies and insurance company stocks
- 万家博万家博官方网站 of insurance markets and competition
- 万家博万家博官方网站 of bankruptcy
- Featured Expert Bruce A. Strombom Managing Principal, Los Angeles
Allegations of Bid Rigging by Major Insurers
- Health Care Bulletin Recent Trends in Affordable Care Act Insurance
- AG Feature 万家博万家博官方网站 万家博官方网站 Insights Featured in Law360
- Featured Expert Bruce F. Deal Managing Principal, Menlo Park
- Health Care Bulletin The Myth of “Price Disconnects” in U.S. Pharma Markets